Under the general direction of the physician (Cardiologist/Radiologist), will assist by scrubbing procedures or monitoring physiologic and hemodynamic data, as related to diagnostic and/or therapeutic procedures performed in the cardiovascular lab.
Ensures procedure room is adequately prepared for the procedure. Monitors par level of all instruments and supplies.
Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities and the training of new staff. Assists in all aspects of invasive and noninvasive cardiac procedures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Requires previous experience assisting with scrubbing procedures and monitoring data, preferably in a Cardiovascular Lab.
2. Cardiovascular technician training program with emphasis in invasive cardiology and hemodynamic monitoring preferred.
3. Must be a radiology technician AART-R is required
4. BCLS (AHA) required.
5. Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS); required.
6. Proficient computer skills.
Covid Vaccination Card