515 Northgate Dr #101
Job Number: 2139
Pay Rate: 24.50
This AlliedUP Cooperative client is a 5-star rated assisted living and memory care facility. They're nearly at capacity, intend to keep it that way, and need additional Med Tech support to provide exceptional and kind care to their residents.
Pay/Salary: $24.50 per hour, Plus a $1,000 Sign On Bonus (6 months successful employment)
- AL Med Tech Fri/Sat NOC shift and Mon AM shift.
- AL Med Tech Sat/Sun/Mon AM shift or it could be Sun/Mon/Tues AM.
- MC Med Tech either Tues-Sat or Sun-Thurs NOC shift.
Reasons to consider this facility and the position. The...
- pay is above average
- benefits are similar to a Union's
- people you work with, the residents, and their families make the difference
Prefer to talk with someone to review the complete job description and discuss the scheduling options?
Click APPLY NOW to learn more!
- Successful completion of a Med Tech Training program
- 6 months experience in long term care, home care, or a related field.
- Working knowledge and ability to use an electronic health record system
- Open to work any shift
Click APPLY NOW and let's get the process started.
- Responsible for dispensing resident's medications, administering prescribed treatments, and maintaining medication documentation and control.
- Preform caregiving duties when necessary.
- Demonstrates an understanding of safety procedures and precautions regarding the resident.
- Identifies any side effects or problems, and reports refusals to Supervisor and physician.
- Maintains thorough documents.
- Participates in medication audits.
AlliedUP Cooperative (AlliedUP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. AlliedUP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at AlliedUP are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sexual orientation, nationality, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. AlliedUP will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. AlliedUP encourages applicants of all ages.