515 Northgate Dr #101
Industry: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 2173
Pay Rate: 24.50
AlliedUP is seeking a skilled and dedicated Med Tech to support the memory care division of a senior living community. The community in the North Bay area, and is filled with lovely staff, medical providers, caregivers, and residents. If you've worked in memory care, you know these are very special people who deserve very special care.
In this role, you'll play an integral part of the healthcare team, responsible for providing essential medical support ensuring the wellbeing of those who suffer from long-term, irreversible memory capacity. Because of your care, they will experience peace, safety, and kindness.
This full-time role pays $24.50 an hour.
Ready to talk with one of our recruiters? Click APPLY NOW
- Successful completion of Med Tech Training program.
- 6 months experience in long term care, home care, or a related field.
- Working knowledge and ability to document within an electronic health record system
- Fluent in English and delighted to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Responsible for dispensing resident's medications, administering prescribed treatments, and maintaining medication documentation and control.
- Preform caregiving duties when necessary.
- Adhere to all safety protocols and procedures
- Watchful eye on side effects or problems, and reports any issues to the Supervisor and/or physician
- Participates in medication audits
Still not convinced to talk with the recruiter? Check out the benefits!
Now is the time to click APPLY NOW to talk with Sr. Recruiter, Jordan Hill about the the position!
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Retirement plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans
- Flexible spending
- Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement.
AlliedUP Cooperative (AlliedUP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. AlliedUP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at AlliedUP are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sexual orientation, nationality, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. AlliedUP will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. AlliedUP encourages applicants of all ages.