515 Northgate Dr #101
Job Number: 2141
Pay Rate: 95,000
LVN - Licensed Vocational Nurse (4x10)
AlliedUP is the preferred hiring source for a high-quality Senior Living community in San Rafael, which is need of an LVN dedicated to delivering exceptional care and communications to patients and their family members.
The work schedule is Sunday-Wednesday, 8:30 am - 6:30 pm.
The annual salary $95,000 with a comprehensive benefit package, including tuition reimbursement for continual learning.
This Community has a 4.9/5 rating with comments praising the Executive Director, staff, healthcare, services, and their food!
Although there's more to it than what's listed here, you'll do four primary things.
If you'd like the complete job description, apply now!
- Report to the Resident Services Director for direct resident care and administration of medications.
- Oversee the medication program and plan, including training new assistants.
- Perform assessments of residents reporting any changes of their condition and follow-up with the appropriate medical team for intervention and notification of family members.
- Maintain all documentation standards and protocols.
- Current California RN or LVN license required
- Two years of experience in long term care, home care or related field
- Working knowledge of Title 22
Communication & Commitment to Excellence
If you're an LVN looking for a special place to provide your time and talent, consider this position. You'll be in great company.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully work in a multi-cultural environment
- Consistently exhibits core competencies of: ECA Experience, Personal Appearance, Attendance, Resident Confidentiality, Licensing & Standards, In-service Education, Resident Compassion, and Safety
- Takes initiative to follow through until service or problem is completed and resolved.
- Respond to Resident complaints and inquiries in a caring and compassionate manner.
AlliedUP Cooperative (AlliedUP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. AlliedUP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at AlliedUP are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sexual orientation, nationality, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. AlliedUP will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. AlliedUP encourages applicants of all ages.