515 Northgate Dr #101
Job Number: 1983
Pay Rate: 105,000
AlliedUP Cooperative is working with a high-profile, high-quality skilled nursing facility, senior living community, to locate a Sales and Marketing Director. The position reports to the Executive Director.
This salary is $105-109k, plus commission, and is based on the individual's past performance — results.
The schedule is Sunday through Thursday 9am-6pm PST, and is an onsite requirement.
If that's enough to pique your interest, click APPLY NOW to talk with the experienced and knowledgeable recruiter to learn more.
Interested? Let's talk. Click APPLY NOW, now.
- Develops the annual marketing plan and budget with input from Executive Staff to optimize program offerings to identified markets of older adults.
- Participates in planning new unit availability, pricing levels, marketable services, and advertising themes
- Manages the marketing team of sales and sales support personnel to drive and achieve the Outreach and Marketing plans for the community.
- Manages advertising and promotional expenditures, initiating contracts with advertising resources for ad creation and placement.
- Oversees creation, editing, and distribution of sales and collateral materials, in concert with overall ECA marketing standards.
- Plans and executes effective outreach to increase community awareness and quality aging services in general. Represents and promotes the community to the larger community through special promotional events, prospective resident seminars, distribution of materials, and presentations.
- Manages sales activities for all levels of care, screening, and interviewing of prospective residents and family members. Negotiates entrance fees and monthly rates with prospective residents.
- Oversees and coordinates application and admission processes, contractual documentation and resident handbooks, establishment of resident file and face sheets in computer tracking system.
- Maintains sales tracking processes such as prospective lists, sales activity reports, and facility vacancy and room readiness. Generates weekly census and monthly activity status.
- Participates in level of care meetings for new residents. Collaborates closely with management team to coordinate new admissions and internal moves of residents from one accommodation to another, and to find solutions to meet the changing needs of residents
- Provides training to staff as needed in customer relations and related topics.
- bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field required.
- 5 years marketing and sales management experience.
- Working knowledge of regulatory guidelines for Residential Care facilities.
AlliedUP Cooperative (AlliedUP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of any kind. AlliedUP is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at AlliedUP are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sexual orientation, nationality, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. AlliedUP will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. AlliedUP encourages applicants of all ages.