3630 East Imperial Highway
Job Number: 2305
Pay Rate: 54.00
Multiple job openings for a CT Technologist working at a lovely practice in Lynwood, CA.
If interested in learning more, contact email@example.com.
Duration: 13 weeks, minimum. Extensions with long-term FTE potential.
Schedule: 10am - 8:30pm and 8 pm - 6:30 am
The CT Technologist works collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and is responsible for providing quality images. The CT Technologist works in support of the Radiologist, providing assistance in the performance of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Responsible for processing and transmission of images to PACS.
- Extensive knowledge of anatomy and medical terminology is required.
- JRCERT program certification
- CA Radiology license and fluoroscopy permit
- CT ARRT Certification
- Current BCLS (AHA)
Meet the minimum requirements and interested in exploring new positions?
Click Apply Now, now!
Preferred Experience or Knowledge
- One year of acute, clinical radiology experience
- Knowledge of mobile and stationary Radiographic / Fluoroscopic equipment is required